A significant number of PhD (funded or not) and internships are listed on doctoral schools web pages. See, e.g., https://www.edpif.org/fr/recrutement/prop.php
If a PhD is advertized, and appears as “not funded”, the meaning is that a fellowship can be obtained during the yearly competition that often takes place between May and July. Be aware that the corresponding applications often have to be submitted rather early (April or May).
An internship in France or abroad cannot start without a properly signed internship agreement (“convention de stage”). The documents to be filled are here. Start this paper work as early as possible.
Internships (€€€ = with funded PhD)
- Vers un piégeage 2D de colloïdes chargés dans une solution aqueuse soumise à une irradiation à ultra haut débit de dose / F. Gobet / LP2IB, Bordeaux 2023/09
- €€€ A thermally activated slider-block model to simulate earthquakes interactions / D. Marsan & J. Weiss / Inst. des Sciences de laTerre (Chambéry or Grenoble) 2023/09
- Simulating adaptive behaviors in linear Public Goods Games / Alberto Antonioni / GISC, Math Dpt – Carlos III Univ Madrid 2023/09
- Cooperative behavior and perception evolution in pandemic response: A norm compliance dilemma analysis / Alberto Antonioni / GISC, Math Dpt – Carlos III Univ Madrid 2023/09
- €€€ Theoretical Investigation of Topologically Insulating Polymers for Energy Applications / Davide Romanin / C2N – Univ Paris Saclay 2023/09
- €€€ Theoretical Investigation of Topological Insulators for Thermoelectric Applications / Davide Romanin / C2N – Univ Paris Saclay 2023/09
- Integrating and extrapolating infectious disease epidemic data across spatial scales / Eugenio Valdano / IPLESP & INSERM, Paris 2023/09
- quantify the impact of extreme weather events on the circulation of respiratory pathogens through their disruption of human mobility and mixing / Eugenio Valdano / IPLESP & INSERM, Paris 2023/09
- €€€ Phase-separation in nucleo and the formation of chromatin compartments / Daniel Jost / ENS-Lyon 2023/09
- €€€ Inferring chromosome mechanical properties from optogenetics / D. Jost / ENS Lyon 2023/09