A significant number of PhD (funded or not) and internships are listed on doctoral schools web pages. See, e.g., https://www.edpif.org/fr/recrutement/prop.php
If a PhD is advertized, and appears as “not funded”, the meaning is that a fellowship can be obtained during the yearly competition that often takes place between May and July. Be aware that the corresponding applications often have to be submitted rather early (April or May).
An internship in France or abroad cannot start without a properly signed internship agreement (“convention de stage”). The documents to be filled are here. Start this paper work as early as possible.
Internships (€€€ = with funded PhD)
- multiscale modelling of bionano interface / Lobaskin / Dublin 2019/09
- computational bio&soft matter physics / Saric / Univ. College London 2019/09
- Mathematical and BIo-SoftRobotic modelling of microbes / Gadelha / Bristol UK 2019/09
- Passive and active self-assembly of patchy virus rods / Grelet & Wenskik / Bordeaux et Orsay 2019/09
- Microhydrodynamics/Ekiel-Jezewska/Warsaw 2019/09
- PhD in Mechanics or Applied Mathematics / Oslo Univ. 2019/08
- Theory and experiment of self-assembling patchy virus rods (2 PhD) / Wensink and Grelet / Orsay and Bordeaux 2019/08
- Mathematical modelling of multicellular interactions and tissue regeneration / Schumacher / Univ. Edinburgh 2019/08
- Falling liquid films / W. Rohlfs / Aachen Univ. 2019/08
- Computational organic glasses / Martelli & Russo / Daresbury and Bristol (UK) 2019/06
- Fluid mechanics and machine learning / Eloy / Marseille 2019/06
- Stochastic Processes and Soft Matter Modelling / Palyulin / Moscow 2019/06