A significant number of PhD (funded or not) and internships are listed on doctoral schools web pages. See, e.g., https://www.edpif.org/fr/recrutement/prop.php
If a PhD is advertized, and appears as “not funded”, the meaning is that a fellowship can be obtained during the yearly competition that often takes place between May and July. Be aware that the corresponding applications often have to be submitted rather early (April or May).
An internship in France or abroad cannot start without a properly signed internship agreement (“convention de stage”). The documents to be filled are here. Start this paper work as early as possible.
Internships (€€€ = with funded PhD)
- Connectomic analysis of multiscale biological cellular networks / A. Gourrier / LIPhy-Grenoble 2021/09
- Shear-induced aggregation in colloid-polymer suspensions / T. Divoux / ENS-Lyon 2021/09
- Role of frozen-in stresses on the mechanical response of colloidal gels / T. Divoux / ENS-Lyon 2021/09
- LEARNING HIDDEN DYNAMICAL RULES: INTEGRATIVE CAUSAL INFERENCE IN GENE REGULATORY NETWORKS / O. Martin & T. Blein / Institute of Plant Sciences – Univ Paris-Saclay 2021/09
- Méthodes d’intelligence artificielle pour l’imagerie multiphotonique de virus et,bactéries / Chouzenoux, Pesquet & Lefort / Univ Paris Saclay & Univ de Limoges 2021/09
- P HOTOMIXING ANTENNA ARRAYS FOR T ERAHERTZ WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS / ALOUINI & SAULEAU / Université de Rennes 2021/09