Theoretical modeling of opto-mechanical oscillator network for neuromorphic computation / F. Pistolesi & R. Avriller / LOMA, Université de Bordeaux
In this PhD project, financed by the French Agence National Recherche (ANR), we will investigate from the theoretical point of view, the mechanism of phase synchronization of arrays of SiN drum resonators, coupled to a single microwave optomechanical circuit. The goal will be to explore their capabilities as neural networks and study their behavior in the quantum regime.
The candidate for the PhD project should have a master degree in physics or obtain it before the summer 2023. A background in the condensed matter physics, quantum optics, mesoscopic physics, or statistical physics would be a plus. The starting date is flexible, and could be between Mai 2023 to October.
The application should be sent to Fabio.Pistolesi@u-bordeaux.fr
Applications should include a cover letter, a CV, and the contact details (names & emails) of two potential referees.
-  X. Zhou, et al., Nano Letters, 21, 13, 5738-5744 (2021)
-  M. H. Matheny, et al., Phys.Rev.Lett. 112, 014101 (2014).
-  G. Heinrich, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 043603 (2011).
-  M. Romera, et al., Nature 563, 230–234 (2018)
-  Frank C. Hoppensteadt, et al., IEEE Transactions, 48, 2, 133-138, (2001).
Comments are closed