Description of the procedure to create the “convention de stage” for University Paris Saclay
1. Overview of the full procedure:
- Find an internship as early as possible
- Download the form “Formulaire de proposition de stage” (previous page) and fill it with your advisor (tutor) : she/he should have all information
- The student or the advisor sends the form to the lab where the internship takes place, which completes the part “Organisme d’accueil”
- The student sends the form (filled) to the “Enseignant responsable” (christophe[dot]texier[at]universite-paris-saclay[dot]fr, for UPSaclay) for verification
- The student goes to the “P-Stage” web application (UPSaclay) and fills the form on-line (if not already done, the student may have to activate his “Adonis” Paris-Saclay account)
FILL IT VERY CAREFULLY (this will produce the “convention”, which is a contract, and cannot be modified easily, once validated and signed by everybody)
- Don’t forget the documents (if there are) asked by the administration of the lab (e.g.: copy of ID, student card, carte vitale, insurance certificate,…)
- Once filled on-line by the student, SEND a message to the “Enseignant responsable” (christophe[dot]texier[at]universite-paris-saclay[dot]fr) so that he can validate the on-line form (careful : Ch.Texier is not automatically informed by the PStage platform)
- The student can follow on PStage the status of the convention ; once validated, the student prints 3 copies of the form which have to be all signed by: (i) the advisor, (ii) the “organisme d’accueil” (NOT the director of the lab), (iii) the “Enseignant référent” (Ch.Texier)
Careful : the convention has to be physically signed (no image of the signature)
- The “convention” is transmitted to the “scolarité” (with the attestation of “assurance reponsabilité civile”) that sends it for signature to the Paris-Saclay President’s office.
once signed by everybody but Paris Saclay University, it is possible to send the convention by email, together with the “attestation d’assurance responsabilité civile”, to the scolarité for electronic signature.
- It must be received by the “scolarité” at least 15 days before the start of the internship (30 days if internship is abroad)
- Finally, the “Enseignant responsable” has to do the “administrative validation” (when everybody has signed)
- NOVELTY (01/2021) :
for internship abroad, get the agreement of “Fonctionnaire Sécurité Défense” (see point 3 below). This should be done before the convention is transmitted to the “scolarité”
19/01/2021 : due to the pandemy, the FSD does not allow internship abroad (temporarily)
2. More information to help you with PStage:
* the whole procedure on P-Stage is explained on this “U-PSaclay’s Tuto for PStage” (in french). Look at it for details.
* Few remarks: (they should allow you to avoid the 24 pages Tuto!)
– “Organisme d’accueil” : it should the institution which is paying you (it may be the CNRS or a University,…) use the scrolling menu (e.g. the CNRS labs in Paris Saclay perimeter depend on “CNRS Délégation Ile de France Gif-sur-Yvette (DR04)”) ; Careful: in order to search the organism in PStage, check the SIRET number (you can use web sites like www.societe.com, or…)
Once selected the correct “organisme”, go to “Contacts” to select the lab (scrolling menu “sélectionner un service”)
Note that you may have to create the “organisme” and the “service” (lab): be very careful, do not duplicate the information and increase entropy!
– “Tuteur” is the intership’s advisor
– “Enseignant référent” is “Christophe Texier” (for signature from PCS Master)
– “Modèle de convention” : choose “Paris Saclay Standard (français)” for internship in France and “Paris Saclay Standard (anglais)” for internship abroad (in non French-speaking countries)
– “Type de stage” : choose “Formation initiale – stage obligatoire”
– you will have to indicate the total number of days (take into account that there are few “jours fériés” in France : 01/05, 08/05, 21/05, 01/06) ; in France, the legal working time is 35 hours/week (7h/day)
– “Modalités de suivi par l’enseignant référent” : write “occasionnel”
– “Modalité de validation du stage” : choose “soutenance”
– “Signataire” is the “représentant légal de l’organisme d’accueil” (e.g. for the CNRS DR04, it is M. Benoit Forêt, the “délégué régional” ; cf. first form “Formulaire de proposition de stage”)
– the rest should be easy (only fill what is compulsory, with a “*”!)
3. Internship abroad:
Due to the pandemy of Covid, you should get the agreement of the “Fonctionnaire Sécurité Défense” (FSD).
(1) declare mobility out of France to the DRIE (Direction des Relation Internationales, Université Paris Saclay) : https://psud.moveonfr.com/form/5593d35c3f5d66dd7b000000/fra#
(2) Register to the foreign affair ministery on Ariane platform : https://pastel.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fildariane/
(3) Fill this form, and send it to Christophe Texier for transmission to the FSD, once passed through steps 1 & 2